Our goal is to improve the status of our profession and to establish liaisons between allied associations, businesses, and federal, state and municipal governments, in order to provide tree-lined streets for future generations.
Download a Membership Pamphlet
NJ Shade Tree Federation Conference Gathering
The New Jersey Shade Tree Federation Annual Business Meeting will be held this year on Friday, November 4th. Place and time TBD. Information regarding the Annual Meeting will be posted here and announced in our bi-monthly newsletter "The Shade Tree" when the information becomes available.
Membership Classifications and Annual Dues
- County and Municipal shade tree commissions
- Shade tree advisory committees
- Environmental and conservation agencies
- County and municipal park commissions
- County and municipal road departments
- Agencies engaged in street and/or park tree work
- Includes up to five (5) members of the Agency, Commission, or Committee
- Additional members require an Associate Membership
- For Homeowner Associations responsible for the care and maintenance of trees in their community
- Includes up to five (5) members
- Addition members require an Associate Membership
- Private organizations and individuals engaged in any phase of commercial arboriculture, nursery management or related industry
- Private organizations
- Individuals engaged in, or interested in the non-commercial practice of arboriculture
Industry Affiliate Request:
- Utility companies
- Industry contractors
- Industry suppliers
- Please contact the NJ Shade Tree Federation office for the Industry Affiliate dues structure.